Your home is one of your biggest assets, where your kids grow up, and where you relax after a long day. At Truguard Insurance Brokers, we understand how important it is to have the right insurance company on your side when you need to make a claim on your home. That’s why we take the time to understand your needs before comparing the coverage and rates of over 30 highly rated homeowners insurance carriers. Give us a call at 651-888-2170 or request insurance quotes to get started.
Home Insurance Coverage
- Personal Liability
- Dwelling Coverage
- Other Structures Coverage
- Loss of Use
- Personal Property Coverage
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- And More
What You’ll Get When You Work With Truguard Insurance Brokers
- Exceptional Service – Contact us day or night. We’ll be here when you need us.
- Efficient Claims – We work with you and the adjuster to get claims settled fairly and quickly.
- Peace of Mind – We’ll review your insurance package annually, keeping your protection up to date with your changing life.
- Protection You Can Count On – With over 30 highly rated insurance carrier partners, we’ll get you the best coverage for the lowest price.
Home Insurance Questions
First, figure out what coverage you need. Then, request quotes from many insurance companies. Be sure to review any differences between the quotes and any special coverage options included. You can also review claims and service satisfaction from current clients. Once you’ve weighed these factors, you should be able to narrow down your choices to 1 or 2 quotes. An independent insurance agent can help simplify this process by answering coverage questions and retrieving dozens of quotes on your behalf.
Your insurance is separate from your mortgage. If you have an escrow account, your insurance premium may be paid out of that account, with the cost included in your monthly house payment. Even if your insurance is paid out of escrow, you can change your coverage at any time and your escrow will adjust when needed.